This Application collects some Personal Data from its Users.
Users may be subject to different levels of protection. Some Users therefore enjoy higher levels of protection. Further information on the protection criteria can be found in the applicability section.
Studio Villa Roveda e Associati, with registered office in Milan, at Via Fontana, 18.
email address of Data Controller: firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of data collected
The Personal Data collected by this Application, either independently or through third parties, include: Cookies and usage data.
The Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, collected automatically during the use of this Application.
Unless otherwise specified, all the Data required by this Application are mandatory. If the User refuses to provide them, it may be impossible for this Application to provide the Service. In cases where this Application indicates certain types of Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service or its operation.
Users who have doubts about which data are mandatory are encouraged to contact the Data Controller.
The User assumes responsibility for any Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Application and guarantees he/she is entitled to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Data Controller from any liability towards third parties.
Method and place of processing of Data collected
Data processing methods
The Data Controller uses appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
Processing is carried out using IT and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other parties involved in the organization of this Application (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal staff, or system administrators) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, media agencies) also appointed, if necessary, as Data Supervisors by the Controller, may have access to the Data. The updated list of Data Supervisors may always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis for data processing
The Data Controller processes Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions exists:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes (Note: in some jurisdictions the Data Controller may be authorized to process Personal Data without needing the User’s consent or another legal justification as specified below, as long as the User does not object (“opt-out”) to such processing. However, this does not apply if the processing of Personal Data is regulated by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data);
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with the User and/or for the performance of pre-contractual measures;
- processing is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a task of public interest or for the exercise of public powers vested in the Data Controller;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or third parties.
It is in any case always possible to ask the Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each act of processing and in particular to specify whether this is based on law, provided for under a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data are processed at the Data Controller’s operating offices and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For additional information please contact the Data controller.
The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than the one in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the place of processing, the User can refer to the section providing details on the processing of Personal Data.
In the event of greater protection, the User has the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization of international law which is public or constituted by two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as regarding the security measures adopted by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
If one of the transfers described above takes place, the User may refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Data Controller by contacting him according to the contact details specified above.
Data retention period
The Data is processed and stored for the time required for the purposes for which it was collected.
- The Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Data Controller and the User will be retained until the performance of this contract is completed.
- The Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until such interest is satisfied. The User can obtain further information on the legitimate interest pursued by the Data Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Controller.
When processing is based on User consent, the Data Controller may retain the Personal Data for longer, until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to retain the Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, upon expiration of this term the right to access, cancel, rectify and transfer the Data may no longer be exercised.
Purposes for Processing Data collected
The User Data is collected to allow the Controller to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Statistics and Interaction with external social networks and platforms.
To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data that are effectively relevant for each purpose, the User may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Details on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
· Interaction with external social networks and platforms
Rights of the User
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Controller.
In the event of higher levels of protection, the User can exercise all the rights listed below. In any other case, the User can contact the Data Controller to find out what rights are applicable in his case and how to exercise them.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time. The User may revoke consent to the processing of Personal Data previously given.
- object to the processing of his Data. The User may object to the processing of his data when it takes place on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object to use of data are specified in the section below.
- access his Data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- verify and ask for rectification. The User can verify the correctness of his Data and request that it be updated or corrected.
- obtain processing restrictions.When certain conditions are met, the User can request restrictions on the processing of his Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose than to retain them.
- obtain the cancellation or removal of his Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the deletion of his Data by the Controller.
- receive his data or have it transferred to another data controller. The User has the right to receive his data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to have them transferred to another controller without obstacles. This provision is applicable when the Data is processed by automated tools and the processing is based on User consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- submit a complaint. The User can file a complaint with the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or take court action.
Details on the right to object
When Personal Data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority with which the Data Controller is invested, or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to object to processing for reasons connected to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that if their Data is processed for direct marketing purposes, they may oppose processing without needing to provide any reason. To find out if the Data Controller is processing data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How users can exercise their rights
To exercise their rights, Users can send a request to the contact address of the Data Controller as specified in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, and in any case within one month.
Applicability of higher levels of protection
While most of the provisions herein apply to all Users, some are expressly subject to the applicability of a higher level of protection in the processing of Personal Data.
This higher level of protection is always guaranteed when the processing:
- is carried out by a Data Controller based in the EU; or
- concerns Personal Data of Users located in the EU and is functional to the supply of goods or services for consideration or free of charge to such Users; or
- concerns Personal Data of Users located in the EU and allows the Data Controller to monitor the behaviour of such Users to the extent that such behaviour takes place within the Union.
Additional information about data processing
Defence in court
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Controller in court or to prepare legal action against ill-conduct by the User in the use of this Application or of the connected Services.
The User states that he is aware that the Controller may be required to disclose the Data by order of the public authorities.
Specific information notices
System log and maintenance
For needs related to operation and maintenance, this Application and any third party services it uses may collect system logs, that is files that log interactions and may also contain Personal Data, such as the User’s IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details.
Response to “Do Not Track” requests
This application does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To find out if any third-party services used support them, the User is invited to consult the respective privacy policies.
If the changes involve processing whose legal basis is consent, the Data Controller will request the User’s consent again, if necessary.
This privacy statement is drafted on the basis of various legislative orders, including articles 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Unless otherwise specified, this privacy statement applies exclusively to this Application.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that are transferred to your computer’s hard drive via the browser to allow the www.vrastudio.it site to recognize you and provide you with the services requested.
The data collected thanks to cookies are used to make your browsing and purchasing experience more enjoyable and more efficient in the future. Cookies do not record any personal information about a user and no identifiable data will be saved.
WHAT ARE COOKIES FOR?
Cookies are used for various purposes, such as:
- tracking the session to simplify future use of the site and detect if you have activated a registration procedure;
- conducting research and diagnostic activities to improve the content, products and services offered.
THE TYPES OF COOKIES USED BY THE WEBSITE WWW.VRASTUDIO.IT
These cookies are essential in order to allow you to move around the site and make full use of its features, such as accessing the various protected areas of the site. Without these cookies some necessary services, such as filling out a form for a competition, cannot be used.
These cookies collect information on how users use a website, for example, which pages are the most viewed, if they receive error messages from web pages, etc. They do not collect information that identifies a visitor, since all the information collected through cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous. They are used only to improve the functioning of a website. By using our site, you agree that these cookies can be installed on your device.
These cookies allow the site to remember the choices made by the user and provide customized advanced features. The information collected by these types of cookies can be made anonymous and unable to monitor your browsing activity on other websites. By using our site, you agree that these cookies can be installed on your device.
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES ON YOUR PC
If you wish to allow cookies from the www.vrastudio.it site, you can follow the steps below:
- Click on “Tools” at the top of the browser window and select Settings
- Now locate the “Privacy” section, and select the “Content settings” button
- Now select ‘Allow local data to be set’
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0
- Click on “Tools” at the top of the browser window and select “Internet Options”, then click on the “Privacy” tab
- To enable cookies in your browser, make sure the privacy level is set to Medium or below
- Click on “Tools” at the top of the browser window and select “Options”
- Then select the Privacy icon
- Click on the Cog icon at the top of the browser window and select the “Preferences” option
- Click on ‘Protection’, select the option that says ‘Block third-parties and advertising cookies’
- Click on ‘Save’
How to manage cookies on Mac
If you use a Mac operating system you can follow the steps below:
Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 su OSX
- Click on ‘Explore’ at the top of the browser window and select the “Preferences” option
- Scroll down until you see “Cookies” in the File Reception section
- Select the option ‘Don’t ask’
Safari su OSX
- Click ‘Safari’ at the top of the browser window and select the “Preferences” option
- Click on ‘Security’ and then ‘Accept cookies’
- Select “Only from the site”
Mozilla e Netscape su OSX
- Click on ‘Mozilla’ or ‘Netscape’ at the top of the browser window and select the “Preferences” option
- Scroll down until you see cookies under “Privacy and security”
- Select ‘Enable cookies only for the origin site’
- Click ‘Menu’ at the top of the browser window and select “Settings”
- Then select “Preferences”, then select the ‘Advanced’ tab
- Then select the option “Accept cookies”
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”).
You can prevent Google from detecting cookies related to your use of this website (including your IP address) and processing such data by downloading and installing this browser plugin: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en